Rise to Leadership Program
Personal Leadership development for highly driven women who want to grow their Leadership, show up as their authentic self, and make an impact.
The Rise to Leadership Program is a 9-weeks live group personal leadership development program designed for women who want to develop greater self-awareness, uncover their leadership potential, and position themselves to rise and lead at work, business, or in their community.
Leadership starts with you!
Join us and deepen your knowledge about the true meaning of leadership – and take a moment to discover who you are, get clear on your core values, hone your gifts and decide how to show up and make an impact.
Together, we will explore questions like who we are, why we're here, and where we're going. we will challenge your definition of leadership, inspire personal and professional growth, and craft a roadmap for your leadership development journey.
All these will be conducted in the company of like-minded women who are ready to rise and lead in their workplaces, business or society. We will tap into one another's collective wisdom, get honest feedback, laugh, build relationships, and give one another a virtual high five.
Starting January 28, 2021, we will be learning and sharing knowledge with an elite group of women. We will meet every week for 1.5 hours, and you will receive daily prompts on the actions you need to take to keep you on track.
If you would like to explore the true meaning of Leadership, broaden your perspective about influence and uncover how to show up with your leadership voice, join us today!
YOU'LL WALK AWAY WITH:
SCHEDULE AND OUTLINE
[Jan 28: 18.00-19.30 CEST] Module 1: What Do You Bring to the Table? Gifts, Talents and Skills
[Feb 04: 18.00-19.00 CEST] Q & A + Mentorship Session
[Feb 11: 18.00-19.30 CEST] Module 2: How Do You Make Choices and Decisions? Values and Guiding Principles
[March 4: 18.00-19.30 CEST] Module 3: “Where Do I Want to Go From Here?” The Future Vision
[March 11: 18.00-19.00 CEST] Q & A + Mentorship Session
[March 18: 18.00-19.30 CEST] Module 4: Making Your Vision a Reality
[March 25: 18.00-19.00 CEST] Q & A + Mentorship Session
[March 31: 18.00-19.30 CEST] Module 5: Developing Your Leadership and Personal Impact Plan
[April 8: 18.00-19.00 CEST] Q & A + Mentorship Session
WHO SHOULD ENROLL?
- Mid-to-senior women executives who want to understand their leadership style and drive change in their organizations.
- Female founders and entrepreneurs who want to balance their business growth with their personal growth and become better team leaders.
- New managers who wish to enhance their leadership and impact and be prepared to take up leadership positions.
- Aspiring leaders and leaders who want to use their position and influence to drive real inclusion and equity.
- Individuals who wish to join a global and diverse community of bold women leaders.
WHAT ELSE IS INCLUDED?
What we expect from you?
- Attend the live group sessions (1.5 – 2 hours per week, twice a month ). If you are unable to attend, recordings will be made available to you. However, to get the maximum out of this program, we strongly recommend that you attend the live group sessions.
- Join the group mentorship with established leaders and role models, once a month. (1 hour, once a month for 3 months).
- Complete the self-paced worksheets and individual assignments in-between the sessions (2-4 hours per week). It is this personal work that will help you improve your leadership and make strides in your professional development.
- Participate in class discussions, sharing insights, ideas and supporting your peers.
- Join the private Linkedin community, participate in discussions and support one another.
- Post questions on the private LinkedIn community when you need help or support.
Giving Back Program
When you invest in your leadership or in your team's leadership development, you're also making an impact in the lives of vulnerable women and youths.
30% of the proceeds go to BIEL Foundation (www.beautyineverylife.org) to sponsor women and youths in the BIEL Entrepreneurship Bootcamp.
Instructors and Role Models:
Our world-class faculty features leadership experts and executives who are recognized authorities in their industries. They share actionable and practical tips based on their wisdom and several years of experience. They are authentic and will share the back stories and vulnerable moments behind their rise.
Founder/CEO of Rise and Lead Women
and Rise and Lead Summit
Rhonda A. Ocha
Director- Market Delivery
VP, Public Affairs
Senior Director Professional Services Benelux, Salesforce
Client Executive Partner Banking & Insurance at Atos
Co-President PWN Global